Lana Del Rey Doin' Time 2019



Lana Del Rey Doin' Time

Hi guys, This is my lyrics for Lana del Rey song, doin' time... I hope you love it.


[Chorus]

Summertime, and the livin's easy

Bradley's on the microphone with Ras MG

All the people in the dance will agree

That we're well-qualified to represent the L.B.C.

Me, me and Louie, we gonna run to the party

And dance to the rhythm, it gets harder


[Verse 1]

Me and my girl, we got this relationship

I love her so bad, but she treats me like shit

On lockdown, like a penitentiary

She spreads her lovin' all over

And when she gets home, there's none left for me


[Chorus]

Summertime, and the livin's easy

Bradley's on the microphone with Ras MG

All the people in the dance will agree

That we're well-qualified to represent the L.B.C.

Me, me and Louie, we gonna run to the party

And dance to the rhythm, it gets harder

(Harder, yeah, harder, yeah)


[Verse 2]

Oh, take this veil from off my eyes

My burning sun will, some day, rise

So, what am I gonna be doin' for a while?

Said, I'm gonna play with myself

Show them how we come off the shelf


[Chorus]

Summertime, and the livin's easy

Bradley's on the microphone with Ras MG

All the people in the dance will agree

That we're well-qualified to represent the L.B.C.

Me, me and Louie, we gonna run to the party

And dance to the rhythm, it gets harder

(Harder, yeah, harder, yeah)


[Bridge]

Evil, we've come to tell you that she's evil, most definitely

Evil, ornery, scandalous and evil, most definitely

The tension, it's getting hotter

I'd like to hold her head underwater

(Summertime)

(Ah, ah, ah)


[Chorus]

Summertime, and the livin's easy

Bradley's on the microphone with Ras MG

All the people in the dance will agree

That we're well-qualified to represent the L.B.C.

Me, me and Louie, we gonna run to the party

And dance to the rhythm, it gets harder


My name is Jeremiah Agware and I passionately love music.

That is why I decided to create a music channel on youtube. You can reach me socially with these links


Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/jeremiahagwares

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremiahagware/

Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/musicsloud

Whatsapp: +2349071858271

Website: https://musicsloud.blogspot.com

Work Website: https://tecteem.com

VK Profile: https://vk.com/id554629125


Hey Guys, My Name is Jeremiah and in this channel, I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my video editings.

THIS CHANNEL IS MADE TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK.

All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you like music, support artists by buying music. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: preciousjerry80@gmail.com


Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: preciousjerry80@gmail.com


Search for other Artists and Videos on My Channel:

Ariana Grande, Ariana Grande New Song, Ariana Grande New Song 2019, Ariana Grande 2019, #Arianagrande, Alan Walker, Alan Walker New Song, Alan Walker New Song 2019, Alan Walker 2019, #Alanwalker, Lana Del Rey, Lana Del Rey New Song, Lana Del Rey New Song 2019, Lana Del Rey 2019, #lanadelrey
Lana Del Rey Doin' Time 2019 Lana Del Rey Doin' Time 2019 Reviewed by MUSICSLOUD on September 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.